Assistant Manager Interview Questions in California | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager Interview Questions in California

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What's the difference between a great customer experience & a legendary customer experience

2 Answers

"a great experience is a customer getting what they wanted fast and accurately, a legendary experience is when they get more than they intended to and walk away equally happy"

"a great customer service experience is when a customer gets what they want, when they want it - a legendary customer experience is an experience so great it turns the customer into a promoter and evangelist for the company, telling all his/her acquaintances about the wonderful experience they had".

No difficult questions

1 Answer

Why should we consider you for the position?

1 Answer

Explain to me a sales scenario where did not reach your target.

1 Answer

Why is a manhole cover round?

2 Answers

Why Vans?

1 Answer

What do you know about company.

1 Answer

What does Management / Leadership mean to me? Where do I want to be in 5 years? How do I feel working in Santa Cruz / Capitola? If I could change one thing in my life right now what would it be? When can I start?

1 Answer

What if anything do I know about tax syndication

1 Answer

Did I mind having my numbers compared to co worker's.