Teller Interview Questions in California | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Teller

Teller Interview Questions in California

"Employers hiring bank tellers are looking for candidates who can provide superb customer service regardless of stressful circumstances. Expect a lot of situational or role-play questions that will assess your ability to diffuse unsatisfied customers and handle money professionally. In addition, bank tellers must also be comfortable with counting and handling bills efficiently and accurately, so come prepared to answer a mental math counting teaser."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are the steps you take to handle customer's transactions?

1 Answer

First: Greet, welcome to (the bank's name),How may I help you? Second: Do some friendly chit chat along you do the transaction. Third: After finishing up the transaction, should look at their profile and see what kind of products/services they might need, and ask them if they have time to do that today with the personal banker, if not try to jot down their contact number and schedule an appointment with the personal banker. If not, then Finally: Tell them to have a great day and thank you for banking with us.

They asked what was the most challenging situation you previously had to deal with?

1 Answer

What is your feeling towards being out of balance? (Referring to cash drawer)

1 Answer

Did you ever handle an irate customer , if yes how and what did you do .. and what did you learn from the experience

1 Answer

Have you ever been given any sales target ..If yes how did you achieve them and what was the recognition received .

1 Answer

Tell us a time where you had to solve a customer's problem and whether or not they left in a good mood.

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you dealt with an angry customer

What did you sell?

1 Answer

How did you handle the difficult situation with customer?

110 of 928 Interview Questions