Call Center Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Call Center Customer Service Interview Questions

Call center customer service interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you manage a conflict with a customer, co-worker, or manager?

1 Answer

They want to see that you are reliable, and can solve it on your own without having to escalate it to a higher management.

"...been convicted of a felony.." "...have you been arrested..." "...Would you care to elaborate?"

1 Answer

Read a one-sentence script.

1 Answer

These are samples: *Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way. *Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills. • Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem. • Give me an example of a time when you set a goal and were able to meet or achieve it.

tell me about yourself

1 Answer

Only look up information on Google and have to get 15 correct. Example: " What does a yellow rose mean? " Also do a mock phone call with recruiter. You use internet to look up info. One looks up two types of restaurants , then calls back the recruiter with the info. He picks one of the choices and you write an email to confirm the time and place- using word. No questions are answered, no salary given, no tours of the call center. You are just placed into the next training class. Surprised that internet was so slow given that is what the company relies on for business. Headsets were uncomfortable and old.

1 Answer

Name a time when there was mis-communication on a current or previous job?

1 Answer

What I can bring to the job

The role play of Customer Service Representative vs. Angry Unsatisfied Customer

1 Answer

Personality quiz, did I feel I had good phone etiquette, how well did I handle irate customers, how did I handle irate customers?

110 of 263 Interview Questions