call center customer service representative interview questions shared by candidates
Do I think watching pornography on work computer is OK sometimes? (or something to this nature) Is it OK to sometimes pass around racial or sexual jokes or emails at work? Do I flirt or put my hands around someone at work I may be sexually attracted too? Ridiculous questions, uncomfortable. I was beginning to wonder where and what I was really applying to. I have never had this experience at a job let alone final expenses insurance claim position.
The whole interview/pre - employment process including the assessments needs to be more validate, reexamined and the survey of the whole pornography, sexual content completely taken out.
Very inappropriate & unnecessary, sounds as if company may have been exposed to this type of behavior from ex/present employees and is looking for constructive feed back on how to handle it....does not sound like a company that I would want to work for
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Associate
- Customer Service
- Call Center Representative
- Call Center Customer Service Representative
- Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Representative I
- Customer Service Specialist
- Sales Representative
- Customer Service Supervisor