Call Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Call Center Interview Questions

Call Center Interview Questions

"Call center representatives are masters of communication. Employers are looking for candidates who have superb customer service skill and can easily explain issues to clients without face-to-face contact. In preparation for an interview, make sure you are well-versed in the company's operations and main products. They may ask you to sell them a product or role-play a scenario with an irate customer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What does the job entail?

1 Answer

What kind of car do you drive?

1 Answer

Do you plan to have children?

1 Answer

What kind of fish... wth?

1 Answer

The questions were not customer service focused questions. They were all about how do I deal with a difficult co-worker, what I would do if I was on the phone with a customer and a co-worker had a question. I have over 10 years of customer service experience which include call centers very similar to the position I was applying for and at the end of the interview when they asked me if I had any questions for them - they were unable to answer my question. One question in particular: "is there any reason that I am not qualified for this position?" they did not really answer the question. It was like a "kinda of sort of" and of course I tried to highlight my experience but obviously that was not taken into consideration.

1 Answer

I was asked whether or not I had customer service experience.

1 Answer

why do you want to work for IQOR?

Are you computer friendly

The test is unusual.

1 Answer

I was asked how many wpm I could type.

2130 of 1,741 Interview Questions