Call Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Call Center Interview Questions

Call Center Interview Questions

"Call center representatives are masters of communication. Employers are looking for candidates who have superb customer service skill and can easily explain issues to clients without face-to-face contact. In preparation for an interview, make sure you are well-versed in the company's operations and main products. They may ask you to sell them a product or role-play a scenario with an irate customer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What can you bring to our company?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

I would have to say that it was actually during the over the phone screening, which was "What is your definition of customer service" I should of known better but I have never been asked this before and it took me a bit off guard but I easily answered...so no really hard questions...just the one that took me off guard.

1 Answer

na, you won't get any of those.

When Can You Start?

1 Answer

What do you say to a client who tells you that they are sick of people like you calling them?

Sell me something

1 Answer

Do I know what VOIP stands for?

1 Answer

I can't say that any questions were very difficult. They all entailed me explaining how I handled very situations in other work, school, or volunteer activities.

1 Answer

These are samples: *Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way. *Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills. • Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem. • Give me an example of a time when you set a goal and were able to meet or achieve it.

5160 of 1,540 Interview Questions