Call Center Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Call Center Manager Interview Questions

Call Center Manager Interview Questions

"Employers hiring call center managers are looking for applicants with the organizational and managerial skills to oversee the center's day-to-day operations. In an interview, come ready to discuss your experience with coordinating teams, prioritizing objectives, and motivating others to achieve performance goals. Expect to answer a variety of situational questions such as how you would handle complex customer complaints or how you would ensure staff members meet demanding deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do I handle staff that are not meeting performance goals?

1 Answer

Sit the staff down individually and ask if they are experiencing any hang ups that are preventing them from meeting their goals. If the staff is just incompetent, I would figure out what training they need to start meeting performance expectations

We are concerned that it would be a long commute, how would you handle it?

1 Answer

Have you ever worked with Oracle CRM?

1 Answer

Basic questions of why I'm looking for employment, what I wanted from the role posted and what skills sets I had to bring.

1 Answer

I was asked if their location (Sandy, UT) was an issue. I was asked some scenario questions as the standard phone interview would entail.

1 Answer

Unexpected: I was asked if I was not asked any question I had hoped they would ask? Difficult - Technical question regarding my experience with systems asked by someone who did not have the knowledge. how to answer without making them look bad?

1 Answer

Do you think that the company you are working for now has better or worst customer services than us?

1 Answer

I was asked why I went out on leave.

1 Answer

Tell us why you feel you are a good fit for this job.

110 of 99 Interview Questions