Call Center Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Call Center Manager Interview Questions

Call Center Manager Interview Questions

"Employers hiring call center managers are looking for applicants with the organizational and managerial skills to oversee the center's day-to-day operations. In an interview, come ready to discuss your experience with coordinating teams, prioritizing objectives, and motivating others to achieve performance goals. Expect to answer a variety of situational questions such as how you would handle complex customer complaints or how you would ensure staff members meet demanding deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do I handle staff that are not meeting performance goals?

1 Answer

Sit the staff down individually and ask if they are experiencing any hang ups that are preventing them from meeting their goals. If the staff is just incompetent, I would figure out what training they need to start meeting performance expectations

During the panel interview, the main question asked of each of us was pretty straightforward--If hired as Home Save Team Lead for NACA, what would you bring to the table? How would your presence on the team help NACA with its Mission?

1 Answer

If you were me, what trait or quality would you be looking in filling this position?

1 Answer

Do you think that the company you are working for now has better or worst customer services than us?

1 Answer

What was your toughest or most difficult job experience?

1 Answer

There were no difficult or unexpected questions.

1 Answer

I was asked why I went out on leave.

1 Answer

The employees asked regarding if I was a manager that works with their employees?

1 Answer

How would you capture more revenue for our product?

110 of 81 Interview Questions