Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions

Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions

"A call center supervisor demands the communicative and service-oriented skills of a customer service representative, but the motivational and organizational skills of a leader. In an interview context, expect to be asked about your management style, comfort level with speaking to difficult customers, and ability to multi-task between duties. Be prepared to role-play a scenario where you must overcome a negative customer or diffuse a team conflict. Employers are ultimately looking for candidates who can oversee their operations successfully, so make sure you emphasize your understanding of what it means to lead and keep others on task."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain a time when you did not agree with your director about a policy?

2 Answers

Policies are in placed for a reason, agreeing is not necessary but voicing your opinion and getting understanding helps to ease acceptance of the policy.

There’s been many times where this was a issue, I find the best way to address a director is alone and personal just voicing my honest opinion from a logical perspective but also seeking to understand the directors course of action. Allowing ones self room to comprise has always helped parties on both ends of the spectrum to keep progressing the company.

Did you like your previous position managing a telemarketing company?

1 Answer

What are the most important skills of a leader?

1 Answer

Why would you be interested in this position with the level of your experience.?

2 Answers

None to include. Every question was typical, such as "What would your last employer say about you?" and "What was your least favorite part about your last job?"

2 Answers

How would you handle an employee that consistently fails to meet the standards set?

1 Answer

what attracted you to Frontier Communications?

1 Answer

I had to read a pre-scripted paragraph they read scripts

1 Answer

Find me the nearest Walmant on your phone and describe how to get there.

1 Answer

Why are you looking to join us?

110 of 122 Interview Questions