Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions

Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions

"A call center supervisor demands the communicative and service-oriented skills of a customer service representative, but the motivational and organizational skills of a leader. In an interview context, expect to be asked about your management style, comfort level with speaking to difficult customers, and ability to multi-task between duties. Be prepared to role-play a scenario where you must overcome a negative customer or diffuse a team conflict. Employers are ultimately looking for candidates who can oversee their operations successfully, so make sure you emphasize your understanding of what it means to lead and keep others on task."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain a time when you did not agree with your director about a policy?

1 Answer

Policies are in placed for a reason, agreeing is not necessary but voicing your opinion and getting understanding helps to ease acceptance of the policy.

Did you like your previous position managing a telemarketing company?

1 Answer

What are the most important skills of a leader?

1 Answer

How many years do you think you have left to work?

1 Answer

Why would you be interested in this position with the level of your experience.?

2 Answers

Standard STAR Questions; What was a time that you had a disagreement with an employee and how did you handle it.

1 Answer

Do you have a a problem helping culturally disadvantaged people on the phone?

1 Answer

There were not questions, as he doesn't use a guide, asked me to describe my current job responsibilities on a daily basis, asked what kind of leader I was, what did I know about Sunrun, and then he like pitched things to me about the company. There was no structure or guide to the interview. He then had a team manager whom he just spoke poorly of, come in and interview me,. She asked what kind of leader I was, and to tell her a conflict story and the outcome.

1 Answer

What is the minimum salary you need to survive on.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for comcast

110 of 121 Interview Questions