Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions

Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions

"A call center supervisor demands the communicative and service-oriented skills of a customer service representative, but the motivational and organizational skills of a leader. In an interview context, expect to be asked about your management style, comfort level with speaking to difficult customers, and ability to multi-task between duties. Be prepared to role-play a scenario where you must overcome a negative customer or diffuse a team conflict. Employers are ultimately looking for candidates who can oversee their operations successfully, so make sure you emphasize your understanding of what it means to lead and keep others on task."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What at this time the amount I would accept?

1 Answer

Why did I choose to work for optum

1 Answer

basic questions about product knowledge and probable scenarios

1 Answer

Never be to excited about working for the company keep smiling to a minimum

1 Answer

Tell us about a time when....

Can you work until 8pm?

1 Answer

None to include. Every question was typical, such as "What would your last employer say about you?" and "What was your least favorite part about your last job?"

1 Answer

Did not find any of the questions difficult. Usual behavioral based questions. Although others told me they were asked why a round cover is put on holes in the street, instead of square or rectangle.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were presented with a difficult customer and how did you overcome their negativity?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when one of your employees did not meet performance expectations? What did you do?