Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions

Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions

"A call center supervisor demands the communicative and service-oriented skills of a customer service representative, but the motivational and organizational skills of a leader. In an interview context, expect to be asked about your management style, comfort level with speaking to difficult customers, and ability to multi-task between duties. Be prepared to role-play a scenario where you must overcome a negative customer or diffuse a team conflict. Employers are ultimately looking for candidates who can oversee their operations successfully, so make sure you emphasize your understanding of what it means to lead and keep others on task."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Did not find any of the questions difficult. Usual behavioral based questions. Although others told me they were asked why a round cover is put on holes in the street, instead of square or rectangle.

1 Answer

There were not questions, as he doesn't use a guide, asked me to describe my current job responsibilities on a daily basis, asked what kind of leader I was, what did I know about Sunrun, and then he like pitched things to me about the company. There was no structure or guide to the interview. He then had a team manager whom he just spoke poorly of, come in and interview me,. She asked what kind of leader I was, and to tell her a conflict story and the outcome.

1 Answer

Never be to excited about working for the company keep smiling to a minimum

1 Answer

Do you have a a problem helping culturally disadvantaged people on the phone?

1 Answer

basic questions about product knowledge and probable scenarios

Can you work until 8pm?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for comcast

1 Answer

Why did I choose to work for optum

1 Answer

How many people have I managed in the past and how did I motivate my team

Tell me about a time when you were presented with a difficult customer and how did you overcome their negativity?

1120 of 99 Interview Questions