Data Scientist Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Data Scientist

Data Scientist Interview Questions in Canada

"Every business collects data, and it's the job of the data scientist to analyze, interpret, and communicate that information in a way that will help drive company decisions. In an interview, expect to answer technical questions about your ability to perform quantitative tests as well as create clear visualizations of large, complex data sets. Come ready to discuss past projects you've worked on and how you communicate data findings clearly and concisely in order to help solve business-related problems."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

He just asked me to introduce myself...

1 Answer

I explained my background and education...

Past projects

1 Answer

NLP challenge about finding semantic similarity of some 121 tweeter tags.

1 Answer

There was a univariate weekly data (Frequency: 361) they need forecasting for next 365 days. _ You must recommend two different models _You should test their residuals _You should do decomposition The director asked lots of details like which methods R is using to do forecasting in STL decomposition approach! he is going to challenge you as much as he can .

1 Answer

What interests you most about this position?

1 Answer

Why did you apply for this job? Tell me about a time where you had a conflict with a co-worker. What is your main weakness (personality-wise, not job-wise)? Technical questions: they told me about scenarios related to data science, and asked me what I would do (those questions were tough).

1st round: probability, SQL coding, general analysis process. 2nd round: algorithm and general analysis process on Facebook specific scenario.

a case interview about an app like uber. the company want to develop the waterloo market. what need to consider?

110 of 178 Interview Questions