IT Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

IT Interview Questions in Canada

IT professionals build, design, and maintain the systems that handle storing, sending, and retrieving information. Employers are looking for individuals who are able to systematically solve the tough and unusual problems that arise in the field. Expect to be asked many hypothetical questions that will assess your thought process when dealing with complex problems.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most difficult question for me what " Are you good with details?

1 Answer

yes .. ( although I am bored by details I do know the need for them and therefore engage and contract with others to cover that aspect of the work ). I am a strong pioneer, connector and strategist - and great with people.

What are your best traits that make you an excellent candidate for this position?

1 Answer

You are at a security/privacy conference and encounter a high level manager from one of the Big Banks. He/she wishes to know, based on your expertise, what privacy issues are most pressing and how you would go about addressing them.

1 Answer

No difficult questions He talk about mexico Tamazunchale that was the name of the Pipeline built in Mexico

1 Answer

The most difficult or unexpected question was in relation with the relationship between IT department and the end client. What will you do if you have to stop working of other projects because there is an urgent case to take care of. How will you explain to the client that you cannot work anymore on their projects.

2 Answers

Give me an example of a time where you had to give your boss feedback that you knew would make them upset

1 Answer

Tell me an example of a time you had to work with difficult people, please provide as much detail as you can.

Why should I hire you?

1 Answer

he asked how much I expected to be paid, but would not give me the salary range for advertised position he pressed on for a dollar figure

1 Answer

How cheap can u work for us?

110 of 843 Interview Questions