Medical Assistant Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Medical Assistant Interview Questions in Canada

Employers hiring medical assistants are looking for candidates with a mastery of both clerical and interpersonal skills. Expect to be quizzed on health care procedures as well as experience tending to patient needs. You may be asked to answer role-play question that will test your ability to handle difficult patients in a sympathetic and professional way. Be aware that many employers will expect candidates to be certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should they hire me?

2 Answers

Because I am experienced and have all their desired attributes.

I feel as though I can contribute dependability dedication ability to be a team player. Fast learner pleasant personality. Work to the best of my ability, follow directions.

Given a set of images that represent cross sectional 'slices' of a 3D series representing the heart, how would you calculate the internal volume?

1 Answer

introduce yourself what is your expected wage when can you work this is a casual position if your ok with it?

When can't you start?

1 Answer

Can you give an example of one time you took outstanding care of a customer or one of your clinic's patients?