Pharmaceutical Sales Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Pharmaceutical Sales

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview Questions in Canada

"When interviewing pharmaceutical sales representatives, employers are looking for candidates with expert sales skills accompanied by a strong knowledge of pharmacology. Expect to answer a mix of technical questions about the uses and effects of different drugs as well as sales questions how you would go about marketing them to doctors. Although not mandatory, receiving certification as a Certified National Pharmaceutical Representative (CNPR) will ensure you walk into interviews with a competitive pharmacological background."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked to prepare for a clinical review but in the interview I was asked to sell off a brochure that I had never seen before.

1 Answer

I looked at the opportunity of a way to apply my previous knowledge as well as an opportunity to see how my prospective manager would coach me. It went well and we both learned a great deal.

Tell me about a time where you had a conflict and how you resolved it. Tell us about a time where you out performed your co workers. Tell us about a time where you failed.

1 Answer

They asked me no questions at all. I was shocked. The reason they did not want to put me for word is that when they received my resume, they could see that I was older than 30. Let's just say I was in my 40s The manager told me that he had a young group and he felt that the fit would not be good and so that was the end of my candidacy

to review my experience

1 Answer

Name a time that you have been in a difficult situation at work with a co-worker. What was the issue, and what steps did you take to resolve it?

Described a time where you had to handle objections from a prospect or customer?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Roleplaying sales call

Develops a brochure for a made up drug and sell it to the manager who pretends to be a doctor