Capital Markets Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Capital Markets Summer Analyst

Capital Markets Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Capital markets summer analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

First Interview question was "what do you want to talk about?" Be ready for something unexpected like that. Also asked what sectors i think are currently undervalued, so know what is going on.

1 Answer

I can tell you about myself

"Why did you not research this company thoroughly? Just trying to blow this off? Did you think that there were no other qualified candidates other than yourself you would come?"

1 Answer

Very straightforward. A lot about fit, a lot about collegial culture of PNC. The only technical question was "What do you think is the most important line item in the financial statements?"

1 Answer

What attribute/characteristic makes you stand out compared to all our other candidates?

Q: I have a company selling hats that turns a $200k revenue each year. How do you value me and in the given economic climate what mixture of equity and debt do you suggest?

Pick a company you follow. If they needed to raise cash for a capital project how would you advise them to raise it? Debt or Equity? Why?

if you were a tech company doing an ipo, what kind of questions would you ask morgan stanley?

What do you know about Capital Markets? Why do you choose capital markets? What are the differences between capital markets and investment banks?

110 of 23 Interview Questions