Car rental agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for car rental agent

Car rental agent Interview Questions

car rental agent interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I went into the interview cold. She introduced herself and told me that she was with Enterprise Holdings. She explained a bit about the company, and then came behavioral questions and resume questions. She hit the regular questions such as "Can you explain a difficult time with a customer?", "What role do you play in a group of people", and "What is your best personal accomplishment?". Some of the more resume type questions were her trying to see if I would answer with definitive numbers (I am a finance major, and she asked right away).

1 Answer

I answered the questions according to place in the prior section. I explained a time with a customer which had been with the company for a very long time, and how I handled an issue that hadn't been handled in two years time. How prompt I was with figures and numbers was what the interviewer was looking for. The role in a group of people I answered that I preferred to be a team player, and positioned myself to be a facilitator. It seemed like she was forcing me to call myself a leader, and I decided not to.

He asked about my employment background which was detailed on my resume but I realize interviewers typically want the interviewee to be specific about certain aspects of their career background.

1 Answer

do you read self-help books?

1 Answer

Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer?

1 Answer

The questions were basic, i.e., describe how you've handled difficult customer situations, how did I discover the posting and why was I willing to change careers?

1 Answer

I found it odd the interviewer had no business card thus not allowing me an opportunity to provide a written thank you for the interview.

1 Answer

Basic nonsense about sales and dealing with customers I got the impression that he wasn't really listening

1) Tell me about a time you had to handle a difficult costumer, what happened, what did you do and what was the outcome.

19 of 9 Interview Questions