Cardiac sonographer Interview Questions

Cardiac Sonographer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Lexington Medical Center
Pediatric Cardiac Sonographer was asked...August 4, 2015

What type of equipment I had experience using.

1 Answers

I have a wide range of experience on most of the cardiac equipment in the industry and in fact was very familiar with the equipment they had in their lab. Philips IE33 and CDX 50 Less

Ascension

Asked what anomalies or disease states that I had seen during my experience and internship.

1 Answers

I had these written down in my log book but did not have them compiled and ready for the phone interview. I will next time. Less

Novant Health

We've decided to cancel your interview, and look for someone we think is more qualified, were not even sorry for getting your hopes up, then dropping you like a sack of potatoes.

1 Answers

I have yet to respond, legend tells I may never.

CHI

What date can you start

1 Answers

I answered the date which was 2-3 months later and they said it doesnt work which should have been communicated with me before i flew there Less

Memorial Health System

When did you go above and beyond for a patient?

1 Answers

I offered warm blankets to anyone I saw that looked like they needed one even when they didn’t ask for it. They were very appreciative. Less

SSM Health

why I applied at SSM SLU Hospital

Because I was student there and I really liked it

Morris Hospital

how you coworkers describe you, how you see yourself working in the cardiac department. the interview was done in the lobby where everybody was passing by and interrupting the discussion. what is your weakness, strength.

WellSpan Health

Do you live within 45 minutes of the hospital?

Health First

What is my formal education?

Medtronic

How did you help to save the life of a patient.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interview Questions