Care Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Care Advocate Interview Questions

Care advocate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Your degree is in an unrelated field. It seems like you started going down a certain path. What made you want to get into this field and why did you change your career goals?

3 Answers

I got into "Unrelated Field" because I wanted to help people. This position would be just a different method of achieving the same goal.

what was the pay range like for this position?..I am in the Orlando area and was thinking about applying but the reviews are not so good....

I can't really speak for Orlando, but the temp agency for Tampa started you at $11/hr. Once they officially hired me, that went to $12.50ish. After your 90 day probation, that went to about $13.60. If you stay a PCA, you can expect about a 5% pay increase every year. If you distinguish yourself and move up in position, you can get into other departments and make even more. Personally, I've been there less than a year and now make about $16/hr.

In my exit interview I was asked to give a statement on the company. I told them I had far too much respect for the customers to treat them they way this company was asking me to. 'For Profit' Healthcare only cares about their bottom line and not the health of their customers or their employees.

2 Answers

I was asked how I handled a specific difficult situation with a co-worker in the past.

1 Answer

What are three reasons you would call off of work?

1 Answer

Describe a time where u went out your way for a customer?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer

1 Answer

Who is the ModCloth customer? Describe a difficult customer and how you helped them. Tell us about a time that you went above and beyond to help a customer.

Tell me about a time... unhappy customer went above and beyond

Explain a time when you had a difficult customer and what did you do to resolve the issue?

110 of 101 Interview Questions