Care Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Care Assistant

Care Assistant Interview Questions

"Employers will look for care assistants who are calm, patient, and eager to help elderly and disabled people in assisted living facilities. When interviewing for this job, prepare to answer questions about how you would alter your care for patients with varying ailments and disabilities. Interviewers may also question you on your organizational and hygienic habits, experience with mentally disabled clients, and motives for working in elderly care."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a child that fails to comply and is overall very difficult on a daily basis?

2 Answers

Answer with a very balanced response, one that doesn't involve punishment or judgment.

Talk to them in a civil manner the rights and wrongs

Why do you want to work with kids

2 Answers

How would you handle an angry parent?

2 Answers

I was asked to put myself in an emergency situation and had to explain all of the steps I would take and why.

1 Answer

What was my most difficult situation in the past during a customer service experience.

1 Answer

What is your worst asset?

1 Answer

since the position is part-time the toughest one for me was the greatest weakness question. Come up with a good one! lol

1 Answer

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this position?

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

The most difficult question was relating to parents of special needs children and how to communicate with them effectively. This was difficult without sounding the I was answering as if I were an ideal or perfect world because we all know that it is not.

110 of 231 Interview Questions