Care Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Care Associate

Care Associate Interview Questions

Care associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you shop at PetSmart over Petco or other stores? Why?

1 Answer

When I was fostering a puppy, I'd shop at a local PetSmart. Although Petco was directly next to my house, I chose to shop at PetSmart because of the services I was provided during my visit. They made me feel comfortable and made me feel like I wanted to come back.

We like to cross-train our employees so you can work in other positions, incase someone's unavailable to ring a customer up at the register. One thing you'll have to do is grab crickets for customers. Will you be able to grab the crickets or would you be too afraid?

1 Answer

What animals have you owned or worked with? (This may help with the position that you've applied for)

1 Answer

Describe a time when your lack of preparation hindered your performance. How did you react and what did you do?

1 Answer

Give me a situation where you didn't know the answer to a question?

1 Answer

Name something that you had to learn recently

1 Answer

What was the best part you liked about working at your last job and your least favorite

1 Answer

If there is a policy that I didn't agree with, how would I handle it?

1 Answer

All interview questions should be answered in STAR format. Tell me about a situation where company ethics had to be applied.

1 Answer

When being interviewed for my management position later on, I was asked how I would respond to a situation in which the customer was very upset about something and was making a scene in the middle of the store.

110 of 369 Interview Questions