Care Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Care Manager Interview Questions

Care manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The questions were not difficult if you have project management background - but when they asked what I was looking to make, we had an immediate miss-match.

1 Answer

I was looking to make low to mid $60ks at the time, obviously more than they were willing to pay.

How I could contribute to the unit; How well I could handle conflict (detailed response expected); how would I handle a medication error; Why did I want to work for Mayo

2 Answers

How do you feel about diversity in the workplace? Have you ever worked for a company who had a diversity policy?

1 Answer

Do you have any problems with having your credit checked prior to an offer for employment is made?

1 Answer

Questions about computer skills and whether I was shy

1 Answer

No unexpected questions but this company is WEIRD about your credit score. Like they don't just pull your score they pull the entire report. Caution, if its weak, you will be reminded of it daily and watched like a hawk.

1 Answer

question about my past experience and job skills

1 Answer

Easy interview. First phone interview with the recruiter and in person interviews with 3 teams: HR, Contracting and Finance, where they all took turns asking questions. Most of the questions were just about background and past roles and how I had dealt with certain situations on my resume.

1 Answer

What was one of the hardest things you experienced when you started working with Family Care?

1 Answer

How would you position X Hospital in the Health Insurance Exchange market?

110 of 449 Interview Questions