Care Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Care Senior Associate Interview Questions

Care senior associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

the classic "tell me about time when..." questions

1 Answer

i had a couple of examples in my head that i could tailor my response to

Describe a time when your lack of preparation hindered your performance. How did you react and what did you do?

1 Answer

Most of the questions were either specific to the tool I would be working with and how I would deal with certain situations and how I would approach an issue or a rollout with a client/member. They definitely want you to do your research, be knowledgable about the company and the kind of services they provide. I was applying for the Crimson team specifically so I had read everything I could online about the tools and software they offer. I think that really helped me! One person asked me some case study questions that you can't really prepare for, you're either going to work through them like they want or you're not. Do some research about case study interviews in consulting work and you should be able to get some good examples.

Describe a time when your technical skills were not a match for the task at hand.

What is the first thing you would do if you were promoted to Senior Customer Care Associated

1 Answer

How well would you work with elderly people? Are you comfortable with working multiple systems...

17 of 7 Interview Questions