Human Resource Interview Questions in Carlsbad, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Human Resource

Human Resource Interview Questions in Carlsbad, CA

Human resource interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"We've spoken with many qualified professionals - why hire you and what will you bring to the table?"

2 Answers

Love this question because there is no one right response. If I can recall - I listed my hope to create/enhance some great basic processes - HR Training, creation of HR based materials for the field organization and my desire to use some of my experience to strategize/streamline succession planning, recruiting, retention & brand management to the table.

My passion is to see staff achieve goals and develop in their careers. Advice, train, communicate, guide, mentor and coach are the keys for organizational success!

What type of environment do you thrive in?

3 Answers

Tell me about a time when you had to interface with senior leadership on a strategic initiative

1 Answer

1. What are your strengths 2. What are your opportunities 3. Why do you want to work here? 4. Tell me about a time when you were late. 5. Tell me about a time when you were faced with a difficult situation. 6. What do you do when you've missed a deadline.

Describe the process you follow in regards to attention to detail.

It was honestly a blur. The whole experience was unexpected.

The manager asked if I could relax. I guess I was a little nervous.

The most difficult part to me was that the process took much longer than I had hoped it would. In the end, the position was worth waiting for even though the process was painful at the time (waiting for the next phone call, coordinating schedules, etc.).

How was it like working for XX company?

1 Answer