Human resource interview questions shared by candidates
"We've spoken with many qualified professionals - why hire you and what will you bring to the table?"
Love this question because there is no one right response. If I can recall - I listed my hope to create/enhance some great basic processes - HR Training, creation of HR based materials for the field organization and my desire to use some of my experience to strategize/streamline succession planning, recruiting, retention & brand management to the table.
My passion is to see staff achieve goals and develop in their careers. Advice, train, communicate, guide, mentor and coach are the keys for organizational success!
1. What are your strengths 2. What are your opportunities 3. Why do you want to work here? 4. Tell me about a time when you were late. 5. Tell me about a time when you were faced with a difficult situation. 6. What do you do when you've missed a deadline.
The most difficult part to me was that the process took much longer than I had hoped it would. In the end, the position was worth waiting for even though the process was painful at the time (waiting for the next phone call, coordinating schedules, etc.).
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Generalist
- HR Manager
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Store Manager
- Human Resources Director
- Human Resources Coordinator
- HR Generalist
- Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resource Manager
- Project Manager
- Operations Manager
- Senior Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Specialist
- Administrative Assistant