Carrier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carrier Interview Questions

Carrier interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you afraid of dogs? Are you prepared to work in all elements of the weather? (rain, sleet, snow, extreme heat, extreme cold)

2 Answers

I am very friendly with the dog and i do not have any problem with rain,snow and hot weather.

Wait for 2 weeks for exam, 2 weeks for interview, 2 weeks for drug test and records, 2 weeks for orientation, 2 weeks for academy training, and 2 weeks for driving course, and the training and showing from the facility you work. Then the fun really starts when you are on evaluation paid not the hourly. My suggestion is get to know and understand your job requirement and how employee truly feel about their job. Landing the job is cake, but the actual reality is the job kicked my butt big time. I see old ladies ran circle on me. The job is hard and it does take a long waiting period to get paid. So find out if this is what you want first before you spend long period of unpaid time and exhaustion. Good luck with whatever choice you made.

2 Answers

Can you work on your feet for 8 hours?

1 Answer

There are no difficult or unexpected questions. This is not a job for everybody, although most people could do it. If you would deny your social life, or if you do not even possess a social life, being a Newspaper Motor Route Carrier is your job.

1 Answer

How would you handle an irate customer?

1 Answer

Do you think that you can drive on the left side of a car?

1 Answer

There weren't any questions that were difficult. The first interviewer(which was for another city) made herself seem difficult. You ask me a question about safety on the road. I tell you to follow all rules and regulations. Follow the law.

1 Answer

How do you react to an angry customer?

1 Answer

Why did I want to become a mail carrier.

1 Answer

Can you handle working outside in different kind of weather? Why did you quit your last employment? Do you have experience with customer service?

110 of 637 Interview Questions