Associate Interview Questions in Cary, NC | Glassdoor

Associate Interview Questions in Cary, NC

Associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you know about UPS?

2 Answers

I suggest looking up the history and basic information about the company so you are prepared to answer this question. Being able to summarize the corporation would show your interest in the position and that you prepared.

Do you have a question about UPS? Don't ask just anyone for information, ask an employee from UPS. They're all waiting at Rooftop Slushie. https://wwww.rooftopslushie.com

What would you do if you saw a co-worker stealing?

1 Answer

What is a negative experience you had in customer service?

1 Answer

Give an example of a marketing email that you receive and enjoy.

Are you familiar with... skill (depending on role ie. javascript, vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)

1 Answer

All questions were customer service related...the "what would you do if" type of questions, and the "tell me a time when you experienced such and such with a customer." Typical customer advice questions.

How I would treat another coworker if I had a problem with him and whether I would inform my manager.

Describe a situation where you allocated people from different departments to accomplish a task.

Q: Name three things that describe you. Q: What are you favorite shoe brands/styles? Q: Where else do you buy shoes? and why?

110 of 99 Interview Questions