Want a Free Job Posting?

Case interview Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“You are asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement on data you learn on your interview (any personal company data, etc)”

“A major US university is experiencing declining profits. (1) Please discuss the drivers of profitability for the organization. (2) How might you improve the profitability of this university?”

“(Hypothetical phone call) Hello my computer is locked.”

“Find the average profit when certain factors change.”

“The case interview was a 90-min prep session alone with a packet of about 20 pages of information to process and brief recommendations on to two interviewers. Basic MBA knowledge is needed for the...”

Analyst at IMS Health

Jan 21, 2011

“Here is a case presented in a few slides, with some information. Take some time to review, and then make a few slides on paper with your findings/answers to these questions, and we'll come back in...”

“Case interview questions”

“The case involved a client who was experiencing declining profitability in one of its lines of business. Two questions were asked: 1) What approach would you use to understand why there is a decline...”

19 of 9 Interview Questions