Case Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Case Interview Questions

1,706

interview questions shared by candidates

Case Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is your idea of reasonable turn around time for a project?

3 Answers

Depends on the clients ability to provide assets, and the scope of work.

Reasonable would be the projected, based on original scope and estimated labor hours. The word reasonable in itself indicates the use of reason to determine the outcome.

Just

Explain reasonable accommodation in regards to the ADA.

1 Answer

How do deal with a uncooperative family memeber/patient?

1 Answer

if you have a project like a display model to complete but you are running out of time and a customer comes in asking for assistance what would you do?

2 Answers

A potential, very potentially profitable, client calls you up, saying they're interested in your product. They need to speak to your CEO ASAP. If this isn't possible, you know for a fact this deal is off the table. The CEO is in an important meeting, but in an absolute emergency, is available. What do you do? (NOTE: I danced around giving a firm answer as best as I could, but the interviewers forced me to give an answer...my advice is, regardless of what your answer to tough questions may be if interviewing w/ Epic, just give one. You'll be forced to one anyways, delaying it makes you look weak and indecisive.)

1 Answer

50,000 shoppers with a 0.5% conversion rate for a chair that costs $250. Wayfair makes a 27% profit. Next, 50,000 shoppers will get a 10% discount. What is the conversion rate they must achieve to achieve the same profits as before?

9 Answers

How do you see yourself getting involved with the company and/or its clients?

1 Answer

What would you do if a customer had been over served and was behaving inappropriately?

1 Answer

Tell me how you would conduct an interview of a reference for security clearance.

1 Answer

Tell me about your favorite campaign. How would you approach a new product that we would offer? What would be the first step you would take?

110 of 1,706 Interview Questions