Cashier assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cashier assistant Interview Questions

cashier assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Hardest one by Nick: You haven't opened at a store before. What do you do when you arrive? If there isn't any higher ups what do you do?

5 Answers

Rely on what you learned in training. But go to/ask the lead on deck. Answer two was talk to someone experienced in opening, as well as common sense/logic/attack tasks based on priority of making the store function. Enough bags available to bag first, a couple loose carts outside second.

I'd listen to this guy if I were you. I know I would.... I'm him. : ]

I agree with the last guy. Awesome advice. But of course, I'm the second guy so that's not exactly the same. But I feel that I can trust the first guy, if you know what I mean. :P

Explain the perfect manager in your opinion.

4 Answers

What do you know about Costco?

4 Answers

asked the general Q and A: what is your work ethic like, how do you deal with tempermental people, how well you work under stress. They mentioned that over 300+ people come in per hour and that I would have to deal with them all. They asked if I had ever been in a situation where someone wasn't pulling their part or was difficult to deal with and how I dealt with this. They asked about a situation where I didn't know what to do so how did I deal with that. They asked me what my biggest flaw is.

2 Answers

What do you do in case of a customer complains?

When can you start?

2 Answers

Describe a time when you had a conflict in the workplace and how you handled it.

2 Answers

Tell us about a time when you experienced conflict with a co-worker and how you resolved it?

2 Answers

The manager asking me what questions I have about Costco.

1 Answer

Have you ever worked with a slow employee?

1 Answer