Cashier barista Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cashier barista Interview Questions

4,262

cashier barista interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you ever worked in a stressful or busy environment before?

3 Answers

Yes. When I was a cook, we had a line that was just about as long as yours here and it was always filled with tickets. I am very experienced with focusing in on the task at hand and servicing it in a timely fashion, especially in a busy environment. Multi-tasking is a specialty of mine."

yes, i felt that

Yes, but the situation was soon controlled

what about our company drew you in?

2 Answers

How would you handle an irate customer?

3 Answers

Do you do well in fast-paced environments, where the line is over twenty-five people?

3 Answers

how would you deal with a irate customer whose drink was made incorrectly?

3 Answers

Most of the questions revolve around customer service. How would you handle a situation where a customer is unhappy. The answer is ALWAYS "yes."

2 Answers

Do you have customer service experience?

3 Answers

During orientation, the owner, Chris, has you respond to a poem by Charles Bukowski by the title of "my friend William". He states to take it "literally", but does not give any real insight into what is actually being tested or how to best prepare for the content. The quiz itself questions your ability to apparently memorize random content from the poem, which is 10 stanzas long. I suggest memorizing the poem in its entirety in order to ensure a smooth transition into training (orientation).

2 Answers

Would you be okay be starting a shift at 5:15am?

2 Answers

What would be your biggest concern about working here?

110 of 4,262 Interview Questions