Cashier Front End Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cashier Front End Interview Questions

1,247

Cashier front end interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you deal this situation: An employee is upset and has gotten verbaily combatative during your weekly meeting.

2 Answers

I would have no choice but to fire them. If not the other employees would see me as week and might take advantage of that/

You ask them to go outside and cool off When the tech has left, you apologize for the interruption and carry on with the meeting. You go outside and and see if the angry tech has calmed down. If so, you bring him/her into your office and try to discuss caused the anger and at the same time explain to him/her that behavior like that is unacceptable in a meeting. If they feel the need to vent that badly, wait until the other techs our gone come into my office and vent to your heart's content. If they have not calmed down by the end of the meeting, then prepare to work in the field that day because you are sending him/her home for the day (without pay) to calm down and think about whether they really want to be at Terminix or not.

Name a problem you had with a supervisor or teacher. What happened and how did you overcome it?

2 Answers

No difficult questions - one of the interviewers asked me what my favorite season was.

1 Answer

How would you deal with a difficult customer?

1 Answer

How do you feel about diversity in the workplace?

1 Answer

Very basic, what threw me off was having to wait an hour an a half then having two people ask you the same questions twice.

1 Answer

how would I handle an angry customer

1 Answer

How much I expected to make.

1 Answer

Am able to work register with no problems will go & do other depts

1 Answer

What is your favorite part of our core mission and values? Do you think organic is better? Why? What are your hobbies? Could you persuade people to donate money? What other departments are you interested in?

110 of 1,247 Interview Questions