Cashier Front End Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cashier Front End Interview Questions

Cashier front end interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a problem you had with a supervisor or teacher. What happened and how did you overcome it?

2 Answers

I've never had a problem with a supervisor or teacher.

My college history teacher taught in a largely lecture oriented way. We didn't have many assignments that would let us and the teacher know if we understood the material. I had a meeting with him after class one day and asked him if their were any ways I could check to make sure if i understood the material. He told me anytime I believed i didnt understand a topic just to speak with him shortly about it after class.

What is your favorite part of our core mission and values? Do you think organic is better? Why? What are your hobbies? Could you persuade people to donate money? What other departments are you interested in?

1 Answer

Name a time where you were stuck in a situation you didn't know how to work it out?

1 Answer

The most difficult question for me ever in an interview question is when they ask me what I would do in various scenarios because I don't know if the company is lokking for a particular answer or how I personally would handle each situation.

2 Answers

How much I expected to make.

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision.

1 Answer

What Was Your Favorite Subject In School?

1 Answer

As with any interview I always think the "describe yourself" question was the hardest. Cause you never know what they really wanna hear.

1 Answer

What would I do if I witnessed someone putting an item in their pocket?

1 Answer

If a customer was to ask for my assistance in a department that was not my own, what would I do?

110 of 893 Interview Questions