Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cashier Interview Questions

"Employers are looking to hire cashiers with great customer service skills and experience handling cash. In preparation for an interview, come ready to answer role-play questions that will assess your ability to appease difficult customers under stressful circumstances. Make sure to showcase a positive and easy-to-work-with attitude that will convince your interviewer you're right for the job."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

are you a team player?

2 Answers

We dont have aisle numbers in the store. How would you direct a customer who asks where an item is.

3 Answers

If an item is on sale 3/$9.00 and the customer only wants to buy one- how much would it be?

2 Answers

I wasn't expecting to come across questions regarding my strengths and weaknesses related to my position. Although I was considering researching about the company before going in for the interview, I decided it would be unnecessary, and I was wrong.

what is ur religion?

4 Answers

Do you feel comfortable going up to customers and starting a conversation with them?

2 Answers

how often are you avalible to work, when can you start ?

3 Answers

What would you like out of the company?

2 Answers

Name a problem you had with a supervisor or teacher. What happened and how did you overcome it?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

3140 of 19,121 Interview Questions