Cashier/Stocking/Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cashier/Stocking/Customer Service Interview Questions

Cashier/Stocking/Customer service interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There really weren't any difficult questions. The questions only seem difficult because you are in an interview and feel put on the spot. Example: what does good customer service mean to you?

1 Answer

Determining the customers needs in an affective, courteous and timely manner. Making the customers feel confident in their purchase, meeting and exceeding their expectations in you and the company.

are you crafty?

1 Answer

Do you have any hobbies that may interfere with the job?

"What do you expect from us as an employer". Try not to sound demanding, but also expect something.

1 Answer

The one thing was what my level of expertise of customer service was.

His questions seemed rather vague and general. Nothing stands out.

-When have you worked in a team?...(I don't have work experience so I talked about clubs in school, cross country, volleyball and classroom projects) -When have you bent the rules?...(I told her I wore black jeans in jr. high when the dress code only allowed blue jeans ~she laughed saying it's good I haven't done anything extreme and called me a rebel haha~) When have you used a shortcut?...(I told her I normally don't use shortcuts with projects but I do when there's an accident on the road and I have to go another way ~we both laughed~) Other Questions: -Why do you want to work here?...(I LOVE ARTS AND CRAFTS!!!) -What do you do if you have a problem or argument with a supervisor/manager?...(I talk it out with them)