Casual Restaurants interview questions | Glassdoor

Olive Garden Italian Restaurants Interviews

www.olivegarden.com  /  HQ: Orlando

526 Interviews / Part of Darden

2.0 Easy

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What would you do if there was a line of angry customers and the person infront was taking a long time to order?

3 Answers

I would apologize to the customers, ask for help and suggestive sell to the person that was undecided on their order.

i'll suggest current customer to have menu card, take some time and then come back with his/her order,meanwhile i'll apologize to waiting customers and start taking there order n also do some upselling.

I would suggest the customer have any of the specials or just ask if they'd like to try something and hopefully get them to make a choice

What would you do if someone walked in the door as the phone began to ring.

1 Answer

Be prepared to be asked various questions about past working experiences and accomplishment. The most difficult question for me was "what would you tell a guest, that asked your opinion about a menu item that you do not particularly like."

1 Answer

how do you perform in busy conditions?

1 Answer

What do you think a restaurant such as the Cheesecake Factory values in order to make the customer satisfied?

1 Answer

what would you do for a fellow member who is slacking

1 Answer

Do you have e patience standing long hours on your feet?

2 Answers

What would you do if a customer had been over served and was behaving inappropriately?

1 Answer

After we walked through the restaurant he asked what were some of the things I saw

1 Answer

how would i deal with a customer who is upset with the fact their food is late

110 of 16,424 Interview Questions