Casualty Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Casualty Specialist

Casualty Specialist Interview Questions

Casualty specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The questions are behavioral because you are mostly dealing with people in the scope of the job. What is your biggest accomplishment? Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.

First Interview: Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a manager or coworker and how you resolved it? Tell me a time you had a difficult customer and what you did to resolve it? How did you go above and beyond to delight a customer? Also gave me a picture/diagram of an intersection and asked me who would I talk to and what sort of questions would I ask if I was gathering statements regarding the accident. Second Interview: Was more casual and asked more personal questions? If you had to rate your organization skills, customer service skills, Problem Solving skills, etc on a scale 1-4, how would you rate it and give me examples. If you were in a room with friends and family and you had to think, "If they would say something negative about your personality, what would it be and why"? Most of the second interview was in relation to my previous experience and personality.

Rate your proficiency in Microsoft Excel from 1-10. How have you used Excel in the past year? What did you do? Rate your proficiency in .... interviewer went through every item listed under computer skills on my resume.

Do you consider yourself someone who likes to work independently or a team player? and why?

What kind of work environment/culture are you looking for?

What qualities do you look for in your leaders/managers?

Why are you leaving your current employer

1 Answer

Did you have any production numbers to meet? Did you meet them? Do you remember what your numbers were?

110 of 16 Interview Questions