Category Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Category Manager

Category Manager Interview Questions

Category manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

HR person surprised me when asking if I had my presentation ready when she took me to the interview room. I asked her what she was talking about, and she said her email had advised me that I'd need to create and present an catman example to my interviewers, and that I was supposed to have hard copies for them. (I subsequently checked my emails, and confirmed that there was no mention of a presentation). After the interviews, she told me that she double checked her records, and that this position did not require a presentation.

3 Answers

My response to the HR person was that I'd not noticed anything in her email about a presentation, and that I could talk about anything they wanted based on my experience. I think the purpose of the question was to see how candidates respond under stress, and how easily they can rebound. The key is to not miss a beat or get flustered.

I have heard that before.. lot of companies like to throw you a curve just to see how you will respond…

That sounds like a mind game.

Most difficult question is how would you deal with difficult co-workers to ensure project goals or performance objectives are met.

1 Answer

What is your opinion of outsourcing.

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself, why are you looking for a new job, technical questions gear toward assessing your familiarity on biotech processing, assess regulatory understanding in procurement sense, assess soft skills on the ability to work cross-functionally.

1 Answer

When you interviewed here previously, you did not seem interested in LyondellBasell??

1 Answer

I am concerned about your technical ability to perform the job

1 Answer

What is your personal boating experience?

1 Answer

Do you smoke? (HR question)

2 Answers

How would you react if a long term employee got loud and opinionated during a decision making group staff meeting? How would it change your decision and how would you deal with that employee.

1 Answer

How do you go about analyzing data

110 of 221 Interview Questions