Catering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Catering

Catering Interview Questions

"Working in catering requires professionalism and excellent customer service. During an interview, expect to be asked about your flexibility, passion for the culinary arts, and skills that you can contribute to the company and client's experience. To ace your interview, come with an optimistic attitude to show that you can provide a positive service for events that you would be working."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if a client was upset with you on the phone?

1 Answer

Let the client talk, when there's a pause, tell them "I understand how you feel." That I would take responsibility and tell them I will do everything in my power to make this right by them and see to it that it never happens again.

describe a time where you had to handle a conflict with a guest/client

1 Answer

Describe yourself in 4 words or less.

1 Answer

Just about customer service. If you are in this field, you better be ready and willing to deal with silliness from the customers and employee. The most unexpected questions were about employee relations.

1 Answer

I was asked to leave my currect employer without notice.

2 Answers

Unexpected question: Explain how you stay organized in a fast-paced environment.

1 Answer

How committed are you to being here whenever we need you to be?

1 Answer

Tell me how hiring you over the next candidate will make this company money or save this comany money.

1 Answer

How would I handle an irate customer?

110 of 312 Interview Questions