Center Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Center Director Interview Questions

"When hiring a center director, companies are looking for employees who excel at communicating and marketing. Depending on the type of center that you are interviewing for, it is likely that you will be tested on your knowledge of that specific industry. Be prepared to speak to both your successful and unsuccessful projects from the past, as well as how you have previously dealt with difficult customers. Through your management style, show that you can handle challenges well and work with a diverse range of people."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a dissatisfied parent?

1 Answer

Parents can get very upset when it comes to their children. So if they are dissatisfied we have to find out from the parent what is going on and in what way do they feel the issue can be resolved to their satisfaction. As a manager, if its something that can be done, then make it happen.

How well do you work with different types of colleagues?

How will you market ?

1 Answer

Working over 40 hours per week.

1 Answer

The job description and website do an ok job setting you up for the interview. I was disappointed because my interview went well over an hour, went well, and after following up with a personal thank you, I received an automated rejection email. I thought that was a bit tacky. The center I applied to work at never opened. I think they were interviewing pre-maturely. They were disorganized.

1 Answer

You must perform a 20 minute presentation on the field of marketing and where the opportunities are for MBA students

1 Answer

Relate your work experince to our needs.

1 Answer

How do you handle requests to take on more work by co-worker and supervisor?

1 Answer

How do I plan on communicating with students who speak little/broken English?

1 Answer

How willing would I be to locating myself at remote locations for year-long contracts?

110 of 117 Interview Questions