CEO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CEO Interview Questions

CEO interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How did you end up in USA?

2 Answers

How long will you stay with us?

You look very young?

2 Answers

The questions weren't difficult or unexpected. The biggest issue facing the two C-levels was travel. They wanted to know how I would best handle international and domestic travel situations (like missing flights, canceled flights, etc.).

1 Answer

Why would you want to stop selling real estate, and step down to a lower income level as the CEO of the whole company?

1 Answer

The interview itself was not difficult, it was just very uneasy because the questions they asked had nothing to with the job. He asked to many personal questions unrelated to the position. I was not comfortable with that, had to tiptoe around that. Then I had to take an Excel test that owner of the company boasted that he gave 300 of these tests to all applying applicants. Now I have certification in Excel, and this test was not working correctly at all, because the correct way to execute an Excel program was coming up as wrong on this bogus computer test, and for someone who has given over 300 of these tests, he couldn't even get the trail test to run and when the test was finished, my score was never given.

1 Answer

how fast will the world take you under?

1 Answer

Give an example of a time a situation seemed impossible, but you succeed in the end.

Do i like to read?

2 Answers

What market should we attack? Can I bring in a new team? Can you set up a channel? Can you get cloud data centers to install our product.

1120 of 198 Interview Questions