Certified Medical Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Certified Medical Assistant Interview Questions

Certified medical assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why I felt I was a good candidate for the job?

2 Answers

I answered with; I enjoy working with a wide range of people, I like knowing I am helping keep them safe and healthy, whether its in a direct manner or behind the scenes. Patients need our guidance and empathy when they don't understand what is happening to them and why. I want to be there for them; I want to answer those question for them or get the answers they need.

I feel/know that I am a good candidate because I dive in deep. I've been called the "energizer bunny" however, I feel the name fits me to a "t!" I have learned that I am one who truly understands what many don't. I don't just listen, I hear their words and I gain their trust because they can see also, through actions that I do care and won't give up on making sure they are getting exactly what they deserve. I love and I want it more than anything. I won't stop until I get because you have to truly want something in life to do exactly that. Giving up is not even in my vocabulary.

Would you be willing to work for 2 weeks as a training process to eliminate undesirable candidates before hiring you?

1 Answer

Just a few questions about your so where you want to be in 10 years just a typical regular interview

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you had a argument with a boss?

2 Answers

Had I ever been arrested? If so, what for and was I convicted?

1 Answer

Do you think it's fair to treat every patient the same?

2 Answers

I was asked about my skills and experience as a CMA

1 Answer

If your manager is not present, what decision would you be comfortable making?

110 of 108 Interview Questions