Certified Nursing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview Questions

"Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) spend the majority of their days interacting with patients, and therefore employers focus CNA interviews predominantly on interpersonal skills and conflict resolution. Expect to answer a fair amount of situational questions, such as how you would handle agitated patients or potential issues with coworkers. CNA candidates are also be expected to have completed some kind of postsecondary nursing instruction, so make sure to brush up on basic healthcare knowledge and common nursing practices."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

In you previous job, if you called off, what did you usually call off for?

2 Answers

I was honest and said that I don't normally get sick and so when I use a sick day, it is usually for "mental health" reasons. She must have found my answer acceptable because I got the job!

i had a phone interview and now they want me to come in person for a interview event that is 2 hours long what happens there does that mean i have the job

Do you have a current certification?

1 Answer

how many years I have been in the field they ask that before you even get a interview

Why I choose Manorcare to work at

1 Answer

why would you like to work for us and how much would you like to get paid,

1 Answer

Had I ever hurt an elderly or disabled person.

1 Answer

What would you do if a patient came up to you and asked where their significant other was, but they had been deceased.

1 Answer

Why do you want to do home care?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 2 years?

2 Answers