Certified Nursing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview Questions

"Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) spend the majority of their days interacting with patients, and therefore employers focus CNA interviews predominantly on interpersonal skills and conflict resolution. Expect to answer a fair amount of situational questions, such as how you would handle agitated patients or potential issues with coworkers. CNA candidates are also be expected to have completed some kind of postsecondary nursing instruction, so make sure to brush up on basic healthcare knowledge and common nursing practices."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

In you previous job, if you called off, what did you usually call off for?

2 Answers

I was honest and said that I don't normally get sick and so when I use a sick day, it is usually for "mental health" reasons. She must have found my answer acceptable because I got the job!

i had a phone interview and now they want me to come in person for a interview event that is 2 hours long what happens there does that mean i have the job

How much experience do you have as a CNA?

1 Answer

You have a pt who is about to fall out of bed and a pt who is ripping their IV out, what do you do?

1 Answer

What would you do if you needed help from a co-worker and they refused to help you?

1 Answer

What would I do when entering a patient room.

1 Answer

Had I ever hurt an elderly or disabled person.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 2 years?

1 Answer

Had I ever worked with pediatric clients?

1 Answer

Do you have any ongoing disciplinary action against you?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here??

110 of 186 Interview Questions