Analyst Interview Questions in Chandler, AZ | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Analyst

Analyst Interview Questions in Chandler, AZ

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There were a number of questions during the onsite interview. They wanted to see how well I am prepared for any scenario.

Just be natural.

On a buy vs. make question, we delved into the specifics of depreciation expense, and whether or not that would impact the investment decision.

2 Answers

What would I do in a particular job related scenario involving a co-worker?

1 Answer

Describe you last position and how it applies to this position

SQL Server Excel Background and experience, why I am self-employed and what projects I was doing recently, what I learned before about the company business. He told that there is a bunch of other candidates and I was the first of being interviewed.

They wanted to know what kind of IT background do you have? What skills, certifications, experience? Call center experience?

1 Answer

The first thing they asked was whether or not I had the legal right to work in the U.S. and whether or not I do now or will need sponsorship to work in the U.S. I was also asked what I knew about AppZen and what they do. I was asked where I heard about the position and why I applied for it.

Knowledge about various automation tools and technology

1 Answer

SAR - Situation - Action - Result - questions: most stressful time when you were under pressure, when you made mistakes, when you had a deal with toxic/upset customer or colleague etc ... When you were harrased?

110 of 43 Interview Questions