Business Analyst Interview Questions in Chandler, AZ | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Analyst

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Chandler, AZ

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Chandler, AZ

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There were a number of questions during the onsite interview. They wanted to see how well I am prepared for any scenario.

Just be natural.

One of the questions on the written test was non-technical, but a puzzle that required you to determine a seating chart of a group of people, based on a lengthy description of requirements.

After a brief description of job requirements, would I be up for the job?

1 Answer

SQL Server Excel Background and experience, why I am self-employed and what projects I was doing recently, what I learned before about the company business. He told that there is a bunch of other candidates and I was the first of being interviewed.

SAR - Situation - Action - Result - questions: most stressful time when you were under pressure, when you made mistakes, when you had a deal with toxic/upset customer or colleague etc ... When you were harrased?

1 Answer

What would you do if you are in disagreement with your manager?

The questions asked by the future manager and his employee were around the business and technical aspect of the job. Nothing was too difficult too answer if you are comfortable with you skill set and back it up with examples. I provided specific case examples from my previous employers and project related accomplishments. It was very smooth and intimidating for sure.

No difficult questions. Standard panel interview with client.