Project Manager Interview Questions in Chandler, AZ | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Manager

Project Manager Interview Questions in Chandler, AZ

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your experience with Agile?

1 Answer

I said I knew what it was but had no experience with it. I explained what I thought about it.

How do you go about handling ambiguities on a projects?

3 Answers

One of the questions on the written test was non-technical, but a puzzle that required you to determine a seating chart of a group of people, based on a lengthy description of requirements.

Typical PM questions and how you adapt to change as that's a constant at Wells

1 Answer

Describe something that motivates/drive you?

What are your goals 5 years from now?

Describe your most difficult project and how you addressed the issues? Describe the project life cycle and key milestones? Describe a situation where you had to use negotiation to get what you needed? What is the best project you have worked on and why?