Channel executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Channel executive Interview Questions

channel executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you know about S2S and explain how we are different. Sell me on S2S.

4 Answers

i explained it as best as I could, but the idiocy of the question just confounds me. If you dont know their story as good as current employees you wont get hired.

Wrong answer. Conducting thorough research of the company prior to the interview would have prepared you to answer the question.

I use this question all the time to find out if the candidate took the time to simply read our website! I can't you how many people come in and have no idea what the company does let alone how to sell us our own products!! Take the time to look at the website and then stick to the very basics, we don't expect you to know the secret sauce, but how about knowing the basics!! This is a great example of a question that is asking you a question, just not the question you think is being asked.

Why do you want to join HP?

4 Answers

Describe how you'd decide (calculate, analyze, ROI) if a opportunity of Ellen is worth the investment?

3 Answers

How would you develop a relationship with Spanish speaking Hispanic Landscapers that are self employed, don't buy from wholesalers, and market to them so that they prefer our products?

2 Answers

Previous experience.

1 Answer

One thing 2 of your former bosses would tell me about you that you would DISAGREE with?

1 Answer

Mike wanted to know who I thought their competitors were.

1 Answer

How would you describe the way you would approach the market?

1 Answer

The question on whether I would be willing down the road to relocate to Salt Lake City.

1 Answer

Tell me a bit about yourself?

110 of 572 Interview Questions