Channel marketing manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Channel marketing manager Interview Questions

channel marketing manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe how you'd decide (calculate, analyze, ROI) if a opportunity of Ellen is worth the investment?

3 Answers

One of the interviewers loved to hear himself talk. I obviously wasn't answering the question with the answers they wanted to hear -- so he kept probing me, just to hear himself ponder questions -- much to the dismay of another interviewer in the room who was equally as uncomfortable as I was, moving around in his seat, looking at his watch and phone every five seconds. I accidentally said called them a competitors name and I said "Ha, that should be an automatic disqualification, you should see me to the door." And I really wasn't kidding, I wanted out badly.

What kind of interview question is this? Furthermore, the question should read.....An investment, not a investment. Bad sentence structure and this person is interviewing potential employees? Sad.

What kind of interview question is this? Furthermore, the question should read.....An opportunity not a opportunity. Bad sentence structure for a person interviewing potential employees. Sad

Why do you want to join HP?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Asked a lot of questions on internal process and governance.

1 Answer

They asked me to provide a writing sample

1 Answer

I was asked about my level of skill and scale in various marketing channels.

1 Answer

how would you proceed with evaluating the effectiveness of the channel

Why Juniper?

1 Answer

Are you able to work as a team & cross collaborate with other departments?

1 Answer

Channel compensation question, how should we compensate channel partners? Using a tiered structure or flat commission based on the amount of responsibility they take on?

1 Answer

Describe an application would you like to see built using our API product.

110 of 70 Interview Questions