Charge Nurse RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charge Nurse RN Interview Questions

Charge nurse rn interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Basic questions, my strong points, my weakness, what I would hope for from my employer, what was expected of me.

Honestly and completely.

There weren't any that I recall, perhaps shift and weekend differential rates, and vacation, or sick time pay. There is a base pay rate, and shift/weekend pay rate, when you're off/out of work, or cancelled, it changes.

1 Answer

am i flexible to other opportunities, eg. Asthma education

How would you respond to an irritated/rude physician or a frustrated family member

(NICU) If you had a baby you going bad in the unit and it was just you and a less experienced nurse at the time when a 'stat emergency' was called from the OR for a c-section, what would you do?

1 Answer

How long have you been a nurse?

1 Answer

No really particularly surprising, unexpected or difficult questions if you are experienced with interviews.

What are your strengths and weaknesses? Can you give a scenario where you had to deal with a combative patient? How do you handle staff issues? Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to pursue a career in dialysis? Can you explain how dialysis works? Job demands described and then asked: Can you handle that?

110 of 11 Interview Questions