Director Interview Questions in Charleston, SC | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Charleston, SC

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is this the best job at Blackbaud for you?

1 Answer

A bit difficult to pin down without actual knowledge of all potential openings at the company.

Actually a comment: "things constantly change here. If you are not comfortable with change, then you might not enjoying working here." Also: Why do you want to work for Benefitfocus.

1 Answer

Why do you want to move?

1 Answer

I was never asked what I might do in a particular situation, or handle a challenge. What I did hear about was how all of my predecessors were so much of a challenge to her, and she expected to not have to go through any of that with me. Keep your expectations low and take the opportunity to ask her questions about her management style.

1 Answer

If I was ok with the long hours that sometimes comes with the job?

1 Answer

Tell me about your job history

1 Answer

Why would I be a good fit for the Corporate Director of Human Resources Position?

Culture related questions

1 Answer

Tell me more about how you transformed the company where you worked.

110 of 36 Interview Questions