Manager Interview Questions in Charleston, SC | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Charleston, SC

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would your wife/ or significant other says is your worst trait.

2 Answers

That I leave my underwear on the floor, but that should not be a problem at Best Buy.

I like your answer.

No questions were suprising.

1 Answer

What was your percentage of shrink? What do you feel creates the largest amount of shrink?

1 Answer

About my level of experience in the application of Project Management method.

1 Answer

What do you bring to the table

1 Answer

Please explain a time where you overcame a difficult situation at your previous employer

1 Answer

Please demonstrate how you would sell me this random object?

1 Answer

Went over my management experience. What my goals are, why I applied to Staples, Totally clueless it was the second time she was interviewing me. Informed me later on that the first position was filled by an internal candidate which is awesome but never received a thank you letter from them.

1 Answer

Have I ever worked in a process driven environment?

1 Answer

Have I ever worked in a process driven environment?

110 of 273 Interview Questions