Manager Interview Questions in Charleston, SC | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Charleston, SC

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would your wife/ or significant other says is your worst trait.

2 Answers

That I leave my underwear on the floor, but that should not be a problem at Best Buy.

I like your answer.

Do you have landline Internet speed of 10mbs download 5 mbs upload Windows 8.1 + no wireless internet

3 Answers

Where do I see myself in five years. Why did I leave my last employer? Why Dollar Tree? Was I aware this was a very labor intense position? What was my salary expectation?

3 Answers

They asked alot of questions about commission and appointments what was typical etc

2 Answers

Big question was "How would you relate to someone with a background clearly different than yours and get them to want to come here as a student?"

2 Answers

Please describe a situation in which you were unable to make a sale.

2 Answers

Just know your behavior questions. Lots of "What ifs?" and "What would you dos?". Be prepared.

2 Answers

unexpected questions are irrelevant here, they stay on topic. The most unexpected question was if you are planning on staying with our company, what aspect of your job requirements are you most likely going to have slip as your work begins to become more habitual than a newer job like after the first six months to a year. I thought it was an interesting yet difficult question because usually an employer would ask what your weaknesses may be, but the way it was worded was simple after thinking about it... the interviewer wanted to see if you would continue with a job and eventually get lazy and skip out on certain tasks that you as a manager are/would be entitled to do on a daily basis.

2 Answers

Ha! Does not get much more informal...

2 Answers

What do you want from this job, long term, short term, or a career.

1 Answer