Senior account executive Interview Questions in Charleston, SC | Glassdoor

Senior account executive Interview Questions in Charleston, SC

senior account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What's your selling technique. How do you go about attaining and maintaining your monthly, quarterly and annual budgets.

1 Answer

My selling style is a consultative approach. I'm very direct with my clients and typically will make recommendations on a first call. I like to talk about specific categories that have seen growth by using TV and digital media, or a combination of both. Building trust with a client is critical. I am always their partner and like to understand what's worked in the past and how things can be reworked. Regarding attaining budgets, I book business months out, so I'm not worrying about the month I'm in. Ideally, I strive to book annual business. If the lights are on, clients should be advertisingl I'm continually looking at sports and holidays to try and provide a fresh approach. Many clients like to be associated with community events, Blood Drives, good will for the community, etc. It could be as easy as combining efforts, or it could be a brand new idea that's never been done before. Staying current and selling ideas, work!