Call Center Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Call Center

Call Center Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC

Call Center Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC

"Call center representatives are masters of communication. Employers are looking for candidates who have superb customer service skill and can easily explain issues to clients without face-to-face contact. In preparation for an interview, make sure you are well-versed in the company's operations and main products. They may ask you to sell them a product or role-play a scenario with an irate customer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If your life was a sit-com, what would the name be?

Beat The Odds

What do you think Customer Service Means? None of the questions were hard. It's important you don't give rehearsed answers. Be real, that's what I did.

1 Answer

What was your toughest or most difficult job experience?

1 Answer

During the panel interview, the main question asked of each of us was pretty straightforward--If hired as Home Save Team Lead for NACA, what would you bring to the table? How would your presence on the team help NACA with its Mission?

1 Answer

If you were me, what trait or quality would you be looking in filling this position?

1 Answer

Name a time you did not agree with a manager's decision and how you handled it.

what would you do with an irate customer?

1 Answer

How comfortable are you on the phone? Are you willing to upsale customers based on their needs?

1 Answer

What type of Wireless Experience I had, How often did I think a person should call off work. How would I handle a difficult customer on the phone. How would I handle working evening hours and Sundays, even Holidays. Tell them about a situation when I had a customer not happy with my assistance.

110 of 22 Interview Questions