Charlotte, NC interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview questions in Charlotte, NC

Wells Fargo Interviews in Charlotte

www.wellsfargojobs.com /  HQ: San Francisco, CA

400 Interviews in Charlotte (of 6,821)

2.9 Average

Bank of America Interviews in Charlotte

www.bankofamerica.com /  HQ: Charlotte, NC

350 Interviews in Charlotte (of 5,930)

2.8 Average

Red Ventures Interviews in Charlotte

www.redventures.com /  HQ: Fort Mill, SC

195 Interviews in Charlotte (of 561)

2.7 Average

Interview Questions in Charlotte

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your strategies for closing a deal with a client?

1 Answer

Focus on the value proposition and make a good business case for our services as compared to other options.

Determine the maximum amount that we could afford to pay to have a potential customer reach one of our website.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when your job was frustrating and what did you do about it?

5 Answers

What is your management style?

1 Answer

How long have you been working in childcare? What type of activities are you interested in? Are you CPR certified? Do you have any traffic violations or car accidents on your record?

3 Answers

What qualities/skills do you obtain that would be applicable to a recruiting role, in terms of the specific day-to-day roles and functions of the position?

1 Answer

My best advice, do your homework. The recruiting staff was SOOOOOOO nice. They said, "welcome to the family" and it did feel like a family. Good luck, I hope this helps someone.

5 Answers

"Why do you want to work at Red Ventures?" Followed by.... "That's interesting, but really, why do want to work at Red Ventures... what is it about this company?"

6 Answers

Really practice and rehearse your introduction and interview questions. Dress the part also! Since you will be held to a strict uniform policy as a FA, you should demonstrate that you are already capable of that.

4 Answers

The most difficult question asked was had I ever made a non productive stop, for every LP this is a difficult thing to talk about.

3 Answers